Charlotte USA prides itself on teamwork. Thanks to the support of the state departments of commerce (N.C. and S.C.), the regional delegation to the legislatures and other key state-level constituents, the Charlotte Regional Partnership and the concept of regionalism continues to be embraced locally, nationally and internationally.
Public Partner Key Benefits
- Participation in Economic Development Advisory Committee – 18 public-member organizations discuss economic development and marketing issues each month with the Charlotte Regional Partnership, and hold two retreats per year to build and monitor a yearly business plan to create opportunities across the Charlotte region
- Participation with the Charlotte Regional Partnership at various trade shows and business development trips around the world
- Access to funds to visit prospects seriously interested in their communities and/or the region
- Participation in CRP-hosted events such as the Wells Fargo Championship, NASCAR races, etc.
- Customized community and client research for economic development projects
- Marketing and public relations assistance
- Computer hardware, software and technical trouble-shooting assistance from CRP staff
- Assistance in addressing local economic development stakeholders (city/county boards, etc.)
Charlotte USA's corporate investors are critical to our continued success. They are champions of the Charlotte region. Investor income allows us to continue and enhance our marketing, tracking methodologies and cutting-edge technologies.